About Me

It took me two years to record ''THE HIGHEST ''album-SARKODIE

Ghana’s rap king, Michael Owusu Addo known by his stage name as Sarkodie has revealed that it took him two years to record his new album ” Highest”
   The album was released on Friday, 8th, September, 2017.

According to him, ”Considering the quality and also a number of songs of the album he believes it was worth the wait.”

He noted that,“It took me two years to record this album, I was itching to release it a bit earlier but I think it’s worth the wait because of the quality of work I’m about to drop and I’m grateful to my fans and everyone for the support over the years, and this is like a gift from Sarkodie.”

The ‘Highest’ album has 15 brand new songs, three interludes, and a bonus track, making 19 tracks in total.

His latest album features some major local and international acts such as Jayso, Big Narstie,

Victoria Kimani (Kenya), Moelogo (UK), Spoken Word artist Suli Breaks (UK), and Korede Bello (Nigeria).

Others include Praiz (Nigeria), Yung L (Nigeria), Joey B (Ghana), Jesse Jagz (Nigeria), Flavour (Nigeria) and Bobii Lewis (UK).